After running 210 miles across Minnesota, and 172 miles across Mississippi, Mikah returns to his home state to share the hidden beauty and mystery of its panhandle
Follow along via Mikah's Instagram and Facebook for updates on the journey, along with the latest about the Outside Safe Space the Run Across Nebraska is raising awareness for
From September 21 through October 28, Mikah will cross Nebraska's magical sandhills & shape-shifting rock features to raise awareness for diversity and inclusion in outdoors culture (more at Outside Safe Space).
- Follow Mikah's socials for daily, live updates along the journey!
- Get your own Outside Safe Space symbol (click image)
See my route above!
1. Begin (and end) in National Grasslands
2. Visit and run-through a number of Nebraska State Parks (during their 2021 centennial 100th anniversary)
3. Conquer the entire road up/down Scottsbluff National Monument (plus a run through Agate Fossill Beds National Monument)
4. Celebrate the completion with a Husker football game at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and speeches in Omaha!