From February 1 - 28 Mikah will run 170 miles across the entire state of Mississippi to promote diversity and inclusion in outdoors culture (more at Adventure Pride). Even during COVID's new normal, this socially-distanced project will take viewers on a journey across the rolling hills of Northern Mississippi--from Elvis' Birthplace to Ole Miss, and the River that gives the state its name!
- Follow my socials for daily, live updates along the journey!
- Get your own Outside Safe Space symbol (click image)
See my route below!
1. 32 miles from Tremont on the Alabama border to Elvis' Birthplace in Tupelo
2. 60 miles to Ole Miss University in historic Oxford
3. 78 miles through northwest Mississippi past the Tunica Casinos, for a "Tremont to Tunica" run, ending in Arkansas on the Mississippi River
4. Celebrate the Finale just up river while "Walking in Memphis"