This September 4 - October 11, 2020 I'll be running 200+ miles across the entire state of Minnesota to promote diversity and inclusion in outdoors culture (more at Adventure Pride). Even during COVID's new normal, this socially-distanced project will safely take you on a journey across the region during one of its most beautiful seasons!
- Follow my socials for daily, live updates along the journey!
- Get your own Outside Safe Space symbol (click image)
See my route below!
1. 90 miles along MN Highways 212 & 7 from State Line Wayside Park to Cosmos, MN
2. 63 miles from Cosmos to Plymouth, MN on the Luce Line Trail (former railroad grade)
3. 40 miles through the suburbs to downtown Minneapolis, along part of the Twin Cities Marathon route, to the Minnesota State Capitol, and along the Gateway State Trail ending at the Stillwater Lift Bridge Historic Site.
Plan to join me for the Final 1 Mile on October 11 (National Coming Out Day) in Stillwater, Minnesota
- Details below!
Sep. 4 - 11: State Line Wayside Park to Maynard, MN
Sep. 12 - 19: Maynard to Cosmos, MN
Sep. 20 - 30: to Plymouth, MN
October 1 - 11: Plymouth through the Twin Cities to Stillwater, MN
Join the Finale!
Sunday October 11th
- Sunset on Sunday October 11 is 6:30pm
- I plan to cross the Minnesota state line into Wisconsin approx. 5:15pm
Be at the Finish Line:
- Line up (6 feet apart, wearing masks, please) on both sides of the Stillwater Historic Lift Bridge (where it says "PED"), forming a human Soul Train Line (dancing is encouraged!), along the interior green metal to not block bikers or other pedestrians. Full details in this blog.
Parking map here - includes pay lots. On-street parking downtown is free.
Run the Final 1 Mile with me:
- Meet out front of Len's Family Foods (map below). Be prepared at 5pm to run with Mikah Forest-Gump-Style to the finish line! FREE parking available at First United Methodist Church Stillwater (lower or upper lots): 813 Myrtle St W, Stillwater, MN 55082