National Park Week Tips!
Updated: Apr 23, 2021
With National Parks reopened, this year's #NationalParkWeek is like none before! So to help you enjoy our national parks safely, I've used my experience from visiting all 400+ NPS sites in one giant nonstop journey, to guide you to the best parks to stay safely distanced during COVID times and have a beautiful experience!
Here's my interactive map of all 400+ sites so you can find the park nearest you! If you found this blog from my Instagram tips for Schwinn Bikes (video below), scroll down for links to each park I mentioned--to see current hours etc. on their official NPS website.
If you want a grand presentation using all my parks knowledge, write me here and I'll come answer your questions and present live or virtually for your company, non-profit, college, or other organization!
Find your nearest park with this interactive map - and check out my favorite NPS site here
Don't forget to wear your Outside Safe Space pin or sticker whenever you're outdoors to help make our outside spaces welcoming to all adventurers!
Schwinn Instagram Story locations (in order):
2. Question: Georgia - Answer: Cumberland Island National Seashore
3. Question: Seattle - Answer: San Juan Island National Historical Park
4. Question: New York, NY - Answer: Governors Island National Monument
5. Question: Los Angeles - Answer: Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area
6. Question: Morriston, TN (Northeast Tennessee) - Answer: Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park
7. Question: Virginia - Answer: Potomac Heritage National Scenic Trail